Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Things: Part . . . something.

Today in my teenage angst, full disclosure, I spend a lot (a lot) of time floating around the internet. I have lately started drawing, but other than that, I don't do a lot in my spare time. I watch a lot (a lot) of TV, and I float around the Internet. Taking a cue from Nova, I started 'favoriting' the best things that I saw and put them into 'things' posts. The problem is that because I spend so much time floating around the internet, I find all sorts of crazy/amazing things. I am not, however, great at consistency and end up with massive blocks of 'favorites'. Yesterday, I sorted through two months of bookmarked favorites and am presenting here The Best of the Best!

You should feel lucky, because I have obviously great taste, and the best interests, so all of the following links are going to be amazing. Hahaha. Just kidding. I like being fake pompous sometimes. 

Suzy's Jian [Ghomeshi] Chronicles. Oh man. And guys, I was there for the show and he really is just so amazing. Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5

Collage Art by Jesse Treece. If anyone wants to gift me a solid, I really want this print.


These movie posters are Grade A Epic. Maybe that should be Grade E Epic . . . 

Oh Tina. I miss you already. Tina Fey on Jimmy Fallon in April of last year. [video]

Heymonster on Society 6. There's a Buffy poster. So....





Bubble Magic. [video]


The Blazing Meh - I would like a female to be my girlfriend. These kids are the best. And also I sort of know them.

Things That Make Me Scared To Be A Mom But Shouldn't.  This woman's story of unexpected, but welcomed pregnancy is so beautiful. I can't deal. 






Look At This Instagram. [Video] The most hilarious. Also a Nickleback parody, FYI.

Kitten in Slow Motion. [Video]. Can life get better?






SkipRope by Tweenchronic. [Video] Oh my land this video.





Grimmy Chats to Emma Watson. [Video] I just watched Perks of Being a Wallflower a couple of days ago and man was that ever worth it. 




Piglet Uses a Tiny Wheelchair Made of K'Nex. [Video] Get ready to die . . . emotionally.


So there we go. That's a lot. I'm sorry. I'm not going to be linking to Hello Giggles articles anymore, which let's face it, is from where most of this comes. I'll be re-blogging those directly onto Tumblr, because that's how I find them anyway. 

Have the best upcoming weekend! . . . . . . and then I remembered it was only Tuesday. I'm the coolest. 

1 comment:

Suzy Krause said...

have a good weekend to you too!!