Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Joy of NBC.

Like most of North America, The Office, brings me great joy.

This is one of my favorite scenes of all time.


Michael: I’m gonna toss the ball, and when you catch the ball, I want you to say the name of somebody. Somebody really important to you, somebody really special who died. And you may cry, if you like, that is encouraged …

Pam: Let’s see. I had an aunt that I was really close to. She was this amazing female boxer. Anyway, she was injured in a fight and she was paralyzed. So you can imagine how upset I was when I found out that she asked her manager to remove her breathing tube so she could die.

Michael: Wow. If you want to cry, that’s ok.

Ryan: A few years ago, my family was on a safari in Africa, and um, my cousin Moufasa was, um, he was trampled to death by a pack of wildebeasts. And, um, we all took it really hard. All of us, kind of in the audience of what happened.

Michael: Do you want to talk about it anymore?

Ryan: Oh, it would probably take another hour and a half to tell that whole story.

Kevin: Me me me me me. YES. Ok, I was trying to throw this party with my friends and everyone was over for the weekend. And then my uncle Bernie died so me and my best friend, we had to pretend like he was alive.

Michael: Wait a second. That’s weekend at Bernie’s.


This is taken from Season Three Episode Four, if you'd like to watch further.

1 comment:

suzy said...

heeheeheeehee...oh the office. i MISS the office. when does that start up again?