Saturday, May 22, 2010

Sucktastic.

Today in my teenage angst, I realized that I suck with a minor proficiency. My presence in the blog world shut down for a month and a half before I even noticed. I don't know how it happened.

Wait, yes I do.

The last week of school came; then grad came; then my week of packing from hell came; then I worked Mother's Day at the flower shop (which is never happening again - mother's day or any other season); then I flew to NB with Laura. I checked my blog with a sort of frequency to read other people's updates but I have three readers so I didn't feel that bad about posting myself.

I don't really plan on blogging regarding my trip, though I may post a nice pic every now and then. I do plan, however, on posting a review of an English pub in Halifax on my other blog.

Funny thing though - one of my flights featured Bette Midler as my flight attendant. Not actually, but she had the hair, the teeth and the nose. It was beyond. My sister told me I should have asked her to sing a song. I still can't figure out why I didn't. 

2 comments:

suzy said...

YOU'RE BACK!!!!! YES!
don't ever leave me alone in blogworld again. i was so afraid.

laurakdh said...

You would not blog about your trip. frig that. Jakes. Jakes. nice edits.