Monday, April 2, 2012

Screaming.

Today, I let out a blood curdling scream of teenage angst.

I am fifteen days from freedom. Fifteen days of trying to force my brain into submission and a willingness to process information I just don't really care about. So as I sat in my living room this morning thinking about what was waiting for me, I let it out.

Then my friend Lowana came into town and saved me. Let this be a lesson. There is always a way to get out of what you have to do but can't stand to follow through on.

On another note, Janelle and I are almost done with Buffy and I can't say we're sad to have her almost out of our lives. Season 6 was truly terrible. We're taking a breath before tackling Season 7. This picture was found via goggle images, obviously and I'd just like to note Spike's less than terrified face all the way at the back. I'd also like to question why Willow's dress is cut so low; and why Buffy looks like that at all.

No comments: