Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Goals and Things 2013: Part 2.

Today in my teenage angst, I make up for yesterday and spell out my plans for the new year proper. I love saying Proper, like the city proper, but I don't really know what it means.

Okay. I did a post a few days ago re: my reading plans for the year and I've already knocked one off that list. So go me. Okay, so for some resolutions.

  • Change my sheets every two weeks. This was a resolution last year and I did pretty darn well. I just realized it's not that hard to keep up with that. So I'll continue. 
  • Clean my bathroom every two weeks. I tried to do this once a week last year and failed. But I'm the only that used my bathroom and it just doesn't super need to be cleaned once a week. So every two it is. 
  • To not gossip about people from work at work. There's a lot of toxicity in my work place and I've graduated to a place of distance from the center of that toxicity, so I plan on mega removing myself, also, from participation in that toxicity. 
  • Hang out, as much as possible, with Paisley and her mother. YAY!
Goals!
  • 3.5 both semesters. It's my thing to shoot for, even if I don't make it. But I really think I might get close this semester. 
  • Run in the QCM. I haven't decided if I'm going to do the Halfer again or run as a part of a relay team. But it'll happen. So.
  • Hang out with Paisley as much as possible.
  • I'd really like to learn to spar, so if the Y has a class on that, I will be joining. Is that likely to happen, happen? I don't know, but I'll put it down. 
  • I really want to gain as much health as possible. I obviously have crazy plans to go to the gym, and that's all well and good, but last year, I ate a craaazzzzyyy amount of doritos. So that could stand to change. And what's the goal? HEALTH! 
  • Watch more movies, and less TV. That's prob not going to happen, but because the library has all these amazing movies now, I'm going to watch them. I'll watch them all!
I just can't really thing of any more, so that's where it'll end for now. I'll add stuff as I figure it out later on. I love you all! I hope you're planning crazy things too. 

No comments: