Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The late show.

Today in my teenage angst, I would like to adopt the respectable practice of staying up late. 
My mother might not consider this practice respectable, as such, for it negates the act of listening to your body. There is however, the startling reality (discovered at the beginning of february) that I legitimately function better on less sleep. 


This leads me to deduce that the practice needs to be adopted. The problem, within this, though, is how I'm going to train my body to stay up later. As it is, I go to bed at the same time and wake up early. The latter part of this system is amazing. We should really all do it. Watch an episode or two of 30 Rock before work or class and you'll be good to go. Back to training though. I live with my sister, who dear as she is, goes to bed quite early. This leaves me with nothing to do but do meaningless things and then also go to bed. 


Tonight I'm having a late night homework party in my friend's dorm room - not that I have homework to be doing - so we'll see if we can get it down tonight. Chances might be slim to none but we'll give it a shot. 

No comments: