Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Not so sour milk.

Today in my teenage angst, I concluded that expiry dates are simply an estimation.


I am on my second jug of 1% milk that has lasted to at least a week over its expiry date.  
My sister refuses to drink it on the grounds that she's leery about it's overdue nature. 


I think Dairyland's expiry machines are off by a bit. . . 


This also brings to mind  how my roommate of old hated moldy things and would throw up a little in her mouth when she had to touch them. I just don't see how you can avoid it forever. And don't even get me started on her specialty cheeses.  A little contradictory, don't you think . . .  

2 comments:

Mich said...

ew. i started freaking out when i read the title. hahaha
youuuuuu disgusting person.

Saving Lives With Smiles said...

my dad always says that those dates are just best before. not worse after. so I think you are good!