Friday, October 29, 2010

Day Sixteen - Another picture of yourself

I dressed up for Halloween on Wednesday because the community center I work out was having costume day then. I decided to go as a cast member of Degrassi High. This is not an unusual costume for myself, I realize, but it was a last minute throw together and really the only thing I had access to. Unfortunately, the costume itself didn't seem to vary enough from my everyday garb for anyone at school to acknowledge it or even look at me strangely. I get it. I do wear those clothes on a regular basis. But I don't wear gobs of blue eye shadow and a clearly defined cheek bone of blush. But alas, in this day and age of postmodern tolerance, everyone is just too damn nice to outright judge me.


Let me tell you, it was a let down.

1 comment: