Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day Thirty - Who are you?

What a let down. The last day of my blog project and this is the question? No one has time to try and figure out the answer to this question or even AN answer to this question. So I'm not going to. 


Instead I direct you to this video. If you're not a cat person, you probably won't think its funny but I almost peed. So here you go. This is the last post of my project and will be returning to Today in my teenage angst oriented posts as quickly as possible. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY WORD...I watched this at work and it took all my will power not to just burst out laughing! SOOOO funny!

Chantelle said...

You are now officially my FPD (Favorite Person of the Day) for sharing that!!!!!!! :)

Kayla said...

Oh we love Maru! And Maru loves him some box. Awesome video, thanks for sharing. :)