Monday, November 8, 2010

Day Twenty-four - A letter to your parents.

Dear Mum and Dad, (I always speak in an english accent while writing letters)


Hi! How're you doing? 
I miss home desperately and can't wait to see you in only a few weeks.
Things are pretty good here. My professor has a cold which is making his voice easier on my psyche. 
It's rainy today and I have a hole in my new boots. I'm going to take them back to the store to see if they'll give me a refund. Even kids shoes are guaranteed to last longer than ten weeks. What a let down. My need to have canvas shoes only is not working my benefit today. I might need to talk to you further about this problem. 
So anyway. I love you lots. 
I'll be home soon. 


Love, your dear (and favorite I'm sure) daughter,


Hannah

1 comment:

suzy said...

i read it with an english accent, and also there was a violin.