My 'bag', and by this I assume they mean purse type carrying device, usually consists of . . .
- about a hundred pens in the pocket. They tend to collect.
- my wallet
- some lip-balm
- hopefully my keys
- a water bottle
- my iPod
- my journal - I'm in a constant state of thinking I'm going to 'need' it.
- a reading book - I'm in a constant state of thinking that at some point I'm going to have to wait for something.
- some mittens in the winter.
- a pair of sunglasses in the summer.
I'm a practical purse carrier. I did the excess thing for a long time but no more. It's just not worth it to carry that extra weight. Generally true about life . . . you tell me.