Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day Twenty - Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future.

Is this topic for real? Well here's a confession, I'm 23 and I'm pretty sure that I've had the answer to this question at least four times in my life. I'm probably not going to get married to any of those men.

So my answer is that I would like to marry Matt Damon. Because his smile is winning, his physicality will keep me safe and his vocal tone sooths me and makes me giggle a little.

Sadly I think that's a bit of a pipe dream.



This is our engagement photo.

1 comment:

Mich said...

haha laura may fight you about this.


side note - i watched "say anything" today. have you seen it?? you need to. john cusack is actually soo dreamy. and of course joan is in it too and i feel like you like her?