Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 6: Something that makes you smile.

Matt Damon.

I know I know. It's just one of those things. Every girl's got one. My mom's was Patrick Swayze. One day she waited until my dad had gone to a board meeting before pulling Dirty Dancing out of the piano bench to watch with us in secret. Matt Damon is my Patrick Swayze.

This is the cover of GQ this month. Made clear by the large GQ in the corner. Anyway, when I saw it in the library I went permagrin and was may have squealed in my head. He's just too much. Oh man. Anyway.



He always makes me smile.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of smiling...have you seen his Matthew Mcconaughey impression...it's AMAZING!

the student said...

aww, it's true, he is adorable :D i don't know who my patrick swayze/matt damon is -- i feel like this is something i should know! *unwarranted crisis*