Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Nineties child.

Today in my teenage angst, I am a child of the nineties. What I mean by this is that I was an actual child in the nineties. When the nineties began I had left baby-hood and was entering childhood. Because of this, I relate so so so so so so closely with this article.

10 Things 90s Kids Will Have to Explain to their Children
Have you seen this??? It's written by Chelsea Fagan, and I think she is just amazing. What insight for us now as we have somehow, with this as a part of our upbringing, graduated to adulthood.

3 comments:

Han said...

I turned 4 in 1990 and was 14 in 2000. I think that makes me a 90s Child right? I think the day I explain a walkman to my kids (when that happens) or explain when the internet was dial up and you couldn't really do anything. Then again when I point out Windows 3.11 they will think I'm a dinosaur lol

Chrissy said...

lisa frank is a movement and hope for our future! lol! killed me. {but still kind of true..}

chrissy
http://www.mydearwatsonblog.blogspot.com/

the student said...

oh hans, this made my lol my brains out! esp. the lisa frank monologue, faaave ;D on that 90s note, i think i just peripherally saw a commercial for adult dunkaroos, so i best head to bed before pop culture consumes my soul! thanks for the laughs!!